Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl: Fourth Birthday Spent in Captivity

Bonnie B. Latino, co-author with Bob Vale of the award-winning novel YOUR GIFT TO ME, posted the following on her Facebook profile. I am posting this here with her permission:



I want everyone to know that today, March 28, is US Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl's 27th birthday.

It is the FOURTH birthday Sgt. BERGDAHL has spent in captivity. He is the only POW of the War in Afghanistan. He was taken June 9, 2009, and is believed to be held by the Taliban, possibly in Pakistan.

As Sgt. Bergdahl's birthday gift, I pray for his physical, emotional, and spiritual health.

I hope my friends will join me in remembering Sgt. Bergdahl today ... And every day until he returns home.
___

Phyllis Zimbler Miller is the author of the 2008 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award semifinalist MRS. LIEUTENANT and the co-author of the Navy thriller LT. COMMANDER MOLLIE SANDERS. Phyllis is the co-founder of the marketing consulting company Miller Mosaic LLC, which works with clients to attract more business. Read her book-related posts at www.PhyllisZimblerMiller.com

No comments: