Monday, September 1, 2008

Virtual Book Tour: A Love Affair

Today I have a guest post at www.sellingbooks.com – here’s the beginning of the article titled How I Fell in Love With the Book Marketing Potential of a Virtual Book Tour:

Before my book MRS. LIEUTENANT: A SHARON GOLD NOVEL came out in April (2008) I had come across the idea of a virtual book tour – where during a specific period of time an author’s book is featured on various blogs. Sounded terrific, except the price was way out of my budget.

Then when my book went live on Amazon, my print-on-demand publisher BookSurge gave me an hour’s free marketing consultation. Recommendations included Pump Up Your Book Promotion for a virtual book tour. And the price for this tour was in my budget.

And now I’m going to share with you what I learned along the way:

Read what I shared at http://snipurl.com/3lwth.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: