Friday, October 10, 2008

Veterans Day Event: I'm Getting Ready to Launch


Veterans Day is in a month on November 11th. In recognition of this day, I'm about to launch a Facebook Veterans Day event that will start this coming week.

I'm hoping that lots of people will participate in this online event. And to encourage participants, I'm rounding up prizes for five participants (to be chosen by random.org). In addition to five copies of MRS. LIEUTENANT: A SHARON GOLD NOVEL, I've already got five Mary Kay microdermabrasion sets (each a $55 value) donated by Nancy Sutherland of www.directsalesmarketingqueen.com.

If you or anyone you know would like to donate five prizes for this event, let me know now. Leave a comment here or email me through www.mrslieutenant.com. If I know before Sunday morning, I'll add the info in the initial event announcement. Otherwise I'll add the info in subsequent announcements.

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

No comments: