Monday, January 5, 2009

Vote for THE WAR ON BIG TOBACCO in 2008 Weblog Awards


I've often stated that my blog is not political and therefore I don't discuss Presidential candidates or the U.S. energy policy.

That said, I'm comfortable promoting my candidate who is a finalist for the "Best Military Blog" category in the 2008 Weblog Awards -- "The War on Big Tobacco." I've been following Big Tobacco's blog written from an FOB (Forward Operating Base) somewhere in Iraq since my husband discovered the blog a few months ago.

While I admit that some of Big Tobacco's blog posts are R-rated, I love his ability to bring us up close and personal with his world.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I have had Big Tobacco do a guest post for my blog, and he has granted me permission to use a blog post of his on a military-related website I'm about to launch. And I still think you should vote for him.

Voting started today and ends January 13th. And in what seems strange to me, you can vote again every 24 hours. This means you can vote early and often for "The War on Big Tobacco."

Please vote now.

No comments: