Friday, September 25, 2009

New Project: Films That Support Our Troops and Their Families



After a meeting with Anita Sugimura Holsapple, who is behind the documentary Mental Valor, I created a LinkedIn group for films that support our troops.

I did this because I've had the opportunity -- in connection with my co-hosting the BlogRalkRadio show YourMilitaryLife.com with Nancy Brown of YourMilitary.com -- to screen some of the wonderful documentaries and feature films being made. Yet there's no central point where all these films and filmmakers can connect.

I'm turning my website www.InSupportOfOurTroops.com into a connecting site to the LinkedIn group and offering every filmmaker a page on the site to promote his/her film. As you can read on the home page of the site, I'm hoping to interest corporate sponsors to help with funding for the films that are not yet completed.

I hope that you will spread the word about the LinkedIn group and the website to filmmakers as well as potential corporate sponsors in order to encourage these important projects.

Join LinkedIn group now.

Visit InSupportOfOurTroops.com now.
___

Phyllis Zimbler Miller is the author of the novel MRS. LIEUTENANT and the co-author of the Jewish holiday book SEASONS FOR CELEBRATION. She is also an Internet business consultant and the co-host of the BlogTalkRadio show YourMilitaryLife.com.

Phyllis' company provides Internet marketing training as well as social media marketing to promote your business more effectively.

No comments: