Friday, May 8, 2009

IN SUPPORT OF OUR TROOPS Launches Today


Thirty-nine years ago today my husband went on active army duty and I became a new Mrs. Lieutenant.

Thus it's fitting that today I launched my newest military-related project -- www.InSupportofOurTroops.com -- with a website built by my business partner Yael Miller.

This website is for the upcoming inspirational book about the amazing people I've "met" through this blog (started in March 2008 a month before MRS. LIEUTENANT was published) and the BlogTalkRadio show YourMilitaryLife.com that I co-host with Nancy Brown of YourMilitary.com.

My goal for the website and the book IN SUPPORT OF OUR TROOPS is to inspire Americans to support the projects of the people featured in the book or start their own projects that support the troops.

Check out www.InSupportofOurTroops.com now and get a copy of the free special report PTSD: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW by Heather Hummert.
___

Phyllis Zimbler Miller is the author of MRS. LIEUTENANT: A SHARON GOLD NOVEL and the co-author of the Jewish holiday book SEASONS FOR CELEBRATION. She also blogs at LA Internet Business Examiner, Operation Support Jews in the Military, and Fiction Marketing, and she is the co-host of the BlogTalkRadio show Your Military Life. Her company Miller Mosaic LLC builds call-to-action websites for book authors and small businesses.

No comments: