Here is an email received today that is reprinted with permission:
HeroBracelets.org would like to send a small token of our appreciation to every Gold Star Family in America. We’re not sure if we can actually do this, but we’re going to try.
Initially, we’ll give a free HeroBracelet to the first 150 Gold Star Families that write us. If we’re able, financially, to continue to give a bracelet to every Gold Star Family in America, we will.
HeroBracelets.org has no financial backing and no full-time employees and we operate by word of mouth. We started HeroBracelets.org to raise money for the families of those lost to war and our mission has expanded greatly since we started in 2004.
But for now, we want to give a gift of remembrance to as many Gold Star Families as we can.
HOW IT WILL WORK:
- PLEASE, only ONE free HeroBracelet to Gold Star Family.
- To order your free Memorial HeroBracelet, email a memorial to your lost loved one to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your memorial can be anything you choose. Write whatever you like and feel free to include photos. Your memorial will have a special place on the HeroBracelets.org Web site.
- When you send us your memorial, we’ll email you a coupon code good for the free bracelet.
- Order as you would [without this special offer]. You may order other HeroBracelets offerings, silver, copper, leather, tags etc. The cost of the Memorial HeroBracelets ($13.00) will automatically be deducted from your order when you use your coupon code.
- Shipping is not included.
Your HeroBracelets will get to you in about a week with our great appreciation.
Go to http://www.herobracelets.
Please feel free to forward this email on!___
Phyllis Zimbler Miller is the author of the novel MRS. LIEUTENANT and the co-author of the Jewish holiday book SEASONS FOR CELEBRATION. Her newest project is www.FilmsThatSupportOurTroops.com.
Phyllis' company MillerMosaicLLC.com does power marketing that combines traditional marketing principles and Internet marketing strategies to put power in your hands.