Monday, January 4, 2010

Taking My Show on the Road: Films That Support Our Troops


Even though I have plenty to do 24/7 with the Internet marketing business I run with co-founder Yael K. Miller, I can't wait any longer sitting at my computer and trying to connect with a corporate sponsor for my site www.FilmsThatSupportOurTroops.com in order to get wider distribution for the compelling documentaries and feature films on this site.

My 2010 New Year's resolution is to take my cause on the road, hoping to attract nationwide attention for this project. Read my "pitch" in the sidebars here at MrsLieutenant.blogpsot.com and at FilmsThatSupportOurTroops.com and OperationSupportJewsintheMilitary.com. If you can help, contact me at pzmiller@millermosaicllc.com
___

Phyllis Zimbler Miller is the author of the novel MRS. LIEUTENANT and the co-author of the Jewish holiday book SEASONS FOR CELEBRATION. Her newest project is www.FilmsThatSupportOurTroops.com.

Phyllis' company MillerMosaicLLC.com does power marketing that combines traditional marketing principles and Internet marketing strategies to put power in your hands.

No comments: