Tuesday, March 3, 2009

AEPhi National Magazine Features Story About Mrs. Lieutenant: A Sharon Gold Novel


Those of you who have read my novel MRS. LIEUTENANT know that there are flashbacks to Sharon Gold's undergrad days at Michigan State University in the late '60s. And there are also mentions that at college Sharon was a member of the Jewish sorority Alpha Epsilon Phi (AEPhi).

The newest issue of the AEPhi national magazine Columns (Winter 2009) has a cover story that includes a photo of me. And the cover story section about me talks about my days at MSU. While I'm not the Sharon Gold character, she does share several of my experiences. You can read the section about me Dreams Do Come True.
__

Phyllis Zimbler Miller is the author of MRS. LIEUTENANT: A SHARON GOLD NOVEL and the co-author of the Jewish holiday book SEASONS FOR CELEBRATION. She also blogs at PZ the Do-Gooder Scrooge and Operation Support Jews in the Military, and she is the co-host of the BlogTalkRadio show Your Military Life. Her company Miller Mosaic LLC builds call-to-action websites for book authors and small businesses.

No comments: